On the making standard of stamp hole
1. Stamp holes: it is suggested that 5 to 8 holes with a diameter of 0.60mm should be arranged in one row (double rows) as a group.
2. The distance between the double row pcbs should be at least 1.2 mm (1.6 or 2.0 mm in general).
3. The distance between hole edge and another hole edge should be at least 0.25 mm to 0.35 mm (to ensure enough support).
4. It is suggested that the stamp hole should be added to the center line of the pcb frame line or extended to 1 / 3 of the pcb. If the pcb
edge line should be avoided.
5. After adding stamp holes, the shapes on both sides of the holes must be connected with straight lines or arcs to facilitate routing.