Multilayer flexible printed circuit board
is a kind of multilayer flexible printed circuit board, which is laminated with three or more layers of single-sided or double-sided flexible circuits. Through drilling and electroplating, metallized holes are formed, and conductive paths are formed between different layers. In this way, complex welding processes are not required. Multilayer circuits have huge functional differences in terms of higher reliability, better thermal conductivity and more convenient assembly performance. In the design of PCB layout
, the interaction of assembly size, number of layers and flexibility should be considered.
Multilayer flexible PCB is based on single-sided FCCL and adhesive, adopting the similar technology of double-sided FPC, adopting the mode of single-sided and double-channel. Through several laminations, it can be designed as a partially layered structure to enhance flexibility.
Its characteristics are as follows:
(1) FPC is small in size and light in weight.
(2) FPC can move, bend and twist.
(3) FPC has excellent electrical properties, dielectric properties and heat resistance.
(4) FPC has higher assembly reliability and operability.
(5) FPC can be installed in three connections.
(6) FPC is beneficial to thermal diffusion.
(7) Low cost.
(8) Continuity of processing.
The products are widely used in UAV, smart wear, smart home, Bluetooth PCB
, automobile, aviation instrument, industrial control, medical equipment, robot, mobile phone, flat-panel LCD, projector, car navigation, digital camera, security, printer and other terminal technology products.